We provide high-quality patternmaking for womenswear, menswear, swimwear, intimates, and activewear. Our standard patternmaking package includes the following:
- An intake meeting between you and our patternmakers to discuss your designs
- Initial pattern developed based on your specifications from the meeting
- A toile (or muslin) sewn as a prototype to test construction and fit
- A live fitting session of the toile to determine adjustments (we can coordinate fit model if needed)
- One round of revisions to the patterns
- Professional digitized cutter’s must with a flat sketch
We also offer fit and design amendments to existing patterns. We can work from a variety of design references including sketch, reference garment, or tech pack.
We provide luxe samplemaking for womenswear, menswear, swimwear, intimates, and activewear. If your patterns are developed with us, our samplemakers work closely with our patternmakers to produce samples of your designs. Once you have developed your patterns and sourced your fabrics and trims, we can create your samples which include:
- Sample yardage fabric cutting
- Sample sewing using luxury apparel techniques
- Buttonholes, trims, and hardware installation
In addition, we can develop custom garments for red carpet and special occasions and provide in-house and set tailoring.
If you are taking your apparel production elsewhere, we offer technical design and documentation which includes:
- Detailed flat sketches and tech packs
- Sample yardage yields calculations
- Trim annotations and construction notes
- Detailed specs and tolerance charts
After your patterns are developed, we can take care of your pre-production needs and coordinate with industry service providers on:
- Digitizing patterns
- Grading patterns
- Plotting patterns
- Marker layout making
Our grader has the capability to convert to any CAD file type to work best with your factory.
We offer select short-run production for quantities under 100 units. Some designs might first require a TOP sample sewn by us to confirm construction, finishing, and sewing quality.
For larger quantities, we offer production sourcing and coordination within our vast network of specialist factories.
Our process differs from most other patternmaking rooms in that all styles developed with us include the following:
- Fully annotated soft paper pattern
- Toile or prototype
- Studio staff attended fitting (in our studio or offsite at yours)
- Designer fit notes and photos
- Post-fitting round of revisions
- Digitized cutter’s must and flat sketch
We can develop styles from as much information as a completed tech pack to as little as a rough sketch or existing reference garment.
You can download a copy of our Client Service Agreement which answers a lot of common questions, outlines what we ask of our clients and what we obligate of ourselves here.